Sunday, June 19, 2005

June 19th already?

It's amazing to me how quickly the year is flying by. My youngest daughter will be turning 13 in less than two weeks and her sister will be 24 two weeks after that. But somehow I don't feel old enough to have a daughter who is 24, nor a granddaughter of 2 and a half.

I've been working on a site for All Info About. I'm writing about Atlantic Canada and covering everything from music (folk songs to Great Big Sea), events like the International Tattoo, parks, history, literature and whatever else comes to mind. The four provinces have an endless supply of interesting information and things to do so I shouldn't run out of ideas any time very soon. I'd like to get myself a new digital camera since my old one is no longer functioning since someone stepped on it and broke the liquid crystal display. :( Stuff happens, I guess.

I'm working on the second book in the erotica line, featuring the same hero, different heroine. He's something of a lusty young man and tends toward serial monogamy when he's in a relationship, but something of a man-slut when he's unattached. Not unlike many young men, really, but living in a medieval fantasy world of my creation. Speaking of which, I really should be doing some more rewriting and polishing. The rough draft was done some years ago, and I hope my writing has improved since then, so the rewrite should have a positive effect. At least, that's what I'm striving for.

1 Comments:

Blogger e_journeys said...

Howdy! You have one of these, too, huh? (No, wait -- three!) I started my "real name" blog here on 7/1. Will see how it goes.

Now to get back to perusing your revamped website....

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home