Sunday, July 31, 2005

End of July already

This summer has been the most perfect one, weather-wise, in a long time. I believe I could live with weather and temps like this year round. All I have to do now is find a place somewhere in the world which foots the bill, sell everything I own, or almost, and move there. The South Pacific might be nice. Maybe the Caribbean, but I'm not a big hurricane admirer, so that's kind of an iffy choice. Italy, perhaps? The choices are wide and varied, and I wonder if I'll ever make such a big move. If I could afford it, I would go in a heartbeat and take my daughter travelling with me. I was 12 when we moved to Ireland, turned 13 after a few months, and it was one of the best times of my life. She's just turned 13, so perhaps it would be a great time for her, as well.

I've lots of things I've been thinking about and would like to put down, but I haven't the time right now. I'll be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home