Tuesday, August 03, 2010

The years fly by

I can't believe it's been about two years already since I posted here. I still like my good old OpenDiary where I've been writing for ten years or thereabouts, maybe longer. I like the community there.

My youngest daughter is now finished school, and I'm looking at possibly changing workplaces again in the near future. I'm going to have to do something soon, because I'm not making enough to live on, and that sucks. However, there are always part-time jobs to boost the monthly income, and all is not lost. It's finding something you can live with that's the fun part. I sent off an email to someone who was looking for someone to write a weekly column, but I haven't heard anything back from her, so I'm guessing that's a no-go. Oh well. It's for the best, I'm sure.

If you check out my other blogs, you'll see one of them has recent updates. They're my efforts for a writing challenge for the month of August. Please come over and have a look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home